Hong Kong Gem and Jewelry
at Asia World Expo 26th
ICA | GemLab is proud to present …ICA | MobileGemLab at the HKTDC Gem and Jewelry Trade Show! Available from February 25th to March 3rd. Serving both the Convention Center and AsiaWorld-Expo! Submit your stones tomorrow to receive it in 24 hours with NO EXTRA FEE for all services! Featuring our Premium Report! Contact us directly or call +852 6206 8678 for Omar to help with any inquiries!
‘The sixth Hong Kong International Diamond, Gem and Pearl Show specialises in jewellery raw materials including loose diamonds, precious stones, semi-precious stones and pearls. Three special zones include the “Hall of Fine Diamonds”, which gather the world’s top diamond suppliers; the “Treasures of Nature”, a zone that is dedicated to finest coloured gems; and the “Treasures of Ocean”, which display quality pearls.
AsiaWorld-Expo opened in December 2005 and has become a world-class venue in Hong Kong, offering over 70,000 square metres of rentable spaces for exhibitions, conventions, concerts, sports and entertainment events.
- 10 ground-level, column-free exhibition halls featuring a ceiling clearance of 10 – 19 metres, and a total rentable space of over 70,000 square metres
- A purpose-built entertainment Arena with a 14,000 capacity, Hong Kong’s largest and most versatile indoor seated Arena
- The only venue in Hong Kong able to accommodate a full range of events from small, intimate functions to mega-conferences of over 10,000 delegates
- Since its opening in 2005, the venue has a proven track record of successfully hosting world-class exhibitions and conferences including ITU TELECOM WORLD 2006, Global Sourcing Fairs, the Asian Aerospace International Expo and Congress, The 47th Orient & Southeast Asian Lions Forum and Sino-International Freight Forwarders Conference
This state-of-the-art venue is located right next to the Hong Kong International Airport and at the centre of an extensive and efficient air, land and marine transport network.
- Visitors can reach half of the world’s population within just 5 hours’ flying time
- Fully integrated with Hong Kong International Airport and boasts an in-venue MTR station
- Superb connections to key cities in China’s Pearl River Delta & Macao
- Easily accessible from all other major destinations in Hong Kong via the Airport Express and the MTR networks
Excellent Tourism Synergy
- Surrounded by many world-class attractions, including Hong Kong Disneyland, SkyPlaza at the Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau Island’s Giant Buddha and Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car
- Over 30,000 hotel rooms available within 30 minutes travelling time of the venue